Posted on :
16 Mar, 2022
16 Mar, 2022
The successful applicant will work in the Student Affairs Department supporting the Head of Student Affairs to implement student welfare programs across the academic year.
Job Title: Student Resident Life Intern
Job location: East Legon, Accra
Key Responsibilities include:
Your responsibilities as a Student Resident Life intern includes supporting the head of the unit to:
• Manage important Student Affairs processes and activities including but not limited to:
a. Enforcing housing policies and rules.
b. Ensuring that all facility concerns are reported and follow through until they are resolved
c. Assisting with airport pickups for new residents, new students and study abroad students
d. Assisting with Check in and check out processes in housing This will include reports on damage billing
• Promote all student life and student led events on campus to increase student engagement and participation
• Setup and implement all student life activities and events throughout the semester including orientation
• Complete two (2) major projects selected by the Head of Student Affairs during the period e.g., developing/designing a manual, creating a new event, etc.
Required Qualifications and Skills
Our ideal candidate is:
• A creative who has graphic design skills for fliers and presentations using Canva
• Proficient in using Microsoft office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook etc.
• Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
• Confident, personable and enthusiastic
• Highly organized and has experience coordinating multiple projects concurrently
• Proactive, professional and knows how to take instructions
• A demonstrated experience in working within a fast-paced environment
• High sense of urgency and focused on meeting deadlines
Mode of Application: Upload Cover Letter, CV with 3 references (as 1 file)