Posted on :
5 Oct, 2016
5 Oct, 2016
The Good Shepherd Methodist Church, in the Kaneshie North Circuit of the Methodist Church Ghana has indeed come far. From a small society started in a classroom, it today boasts an ultra-modern Chapel, big church auditorium, a school, landed properties and three nursery societies.
It has further grown to become one of the prominent Methodist societies in the Methodist connexion. The spiritual growth through sound biblical teaching has been so effective that more and more people have been attracted to its regular Sunday worship and other special programmes organised for the community.
As a result of this, some members still maintain their membership even if they move away from the immediate environs of the church.
Job Title: Headteacher
The Good Shepherd Methodist Church (Kaneshie North Circuit) is looking for a well-motivated and result-oriented person as a Headteacher to head Its Basic School at Ablekuma-and teachers for Lower and Upper Primary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Effective management of the school.
• Day-to-day running of the school.
• Effective supervision of staff and pupils.
• Vet lesson notes prepared by teachers.
• Ensure regularity and punctuality of teachers to school, etc.
Duty Station: Good Shepherd METHODIST School Complex, Ablekuma.
Salary and fringe benefits: Attractive and Negotiable.
Qualification Required & Experience
The person should be:
• Certificate ‘A’ Teacher.
• At least 15 years experience in school management and administration.
• Must hold a first degree in related field.
• Must not be above 6S years.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good written and oral presentation skills.
• Ability to work and interact with
• people from diverse backgrounds
• A very good team player.
• Strong managerial skills.
• Pleasant personality.
• Have interest in children.
• Computer literate
How to Apply For the Job
The Superintendent Minister,
Good Shepherd Methodist Church (Kaneshie North Circuit)
P.O.Box 11372, Accra
OR call 0244-289216 / 0277-709125 for further details.
Closing Date: 31 October, 2016