Posted on :
15 Jul, 2022
15 Jul, 2022
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented individual to fill the following position:
JOB TITLE: Reporter, Graphic Showbiz
• Gather, write and prepare a variety of stories for inclusion in the newspapers, both in specialised and general areas.
• Identify stories to follow either with a general flavour or from specialisation when not assigned by the Editor.
• Conduct interviews and write researchable articles for our online platforms (Graphic Online & NewsPlus)
• Help in editing (fact-checking) and planning news pages, as well as stories for Online portals.
• Work in groups on special stories/investigations when required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 1st Degree in Communication/Journalism Studies or related field with two (2) years’ work experience most of which should preferably have been in online journalism OR
• Diploma in Journalism from a reputable institution with four (4) years’ work experience most of which should preferably have been in the arts and entertainment industry.
• Member of Ghana Journalists Association
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Must have a keen interest in arts and entertainment
• Good report writing skills
• Analytical with an eye for detail
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and for long periods
• Flexible attitude to working arrangements Strong computer literacy skills, including page planning
• Research methodology skills desired but not essential
How to Apply For the Job
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact or telephone number to:
The Ag. Head of Human Resource
Graphic Communications Group Ltd
P.O. Box GP742
Alternatively, you may email your application to: