Posted on :
11 May, 2021
11 May, 2021
For decades Happy Sunshine Co. Ltd has been providing rich, safe and high-quality processed tomato paste products to families all around the world with the goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
Happy Sunshine Co. Ltd is a professional high end processed tomato paste manufacturing enterprise. We are proud of our global capability, equipment and high-quality products. We are a fast-growing company and our aim is to be able to introduce our brand to more people and improve our customers satisfaction. Our brand has won the recognition and praise of our respected customers and we are proud that our brand has been integrated into the lives of countless families and individuals around the world.
Job Title: Zonal General Sales Manager
Sales strategy plan
· Implement and evaluate the midterm (1-2 years) sales strategies according to the market dynamic and demand.
· Define sales strategy for each area/sector according to the market dynamic.
· Formulate and allocate monthly sales tasks and payments in the region and monitor monthly completion results.
· Integrate the regional sales strategy and nationwide sales strategy to accelerate food business growth in each region.
· Make a yearly sales of 500,000 cedi
· Discover new business opportunities through market analysis
· Cooperate well with other sales team members to maximize the business opportunities and accelerate business growth.
· Define detailed execution plan (e.g., Targets, resource) with related functions and sales forces to ensure the growth in sales team performance (Sales, P&L) on each period.
· Monitor the sales and goal achieving process on daily basics
· Build and maintain an excellent professional relationship/partnership with distributors, wholesalers and retailers to guarantee continuously sales operation.
· Maintain a superior standard of visual presentation and merchandising of our brand
· Instruct sales team on how to accomplish sales plan.
· Have a deeper understanding about our industry, latest market dynamics, competitive company information.
· Improve our brand display in different markets/client’s warehouse
· Build an effective sales organization to meet current and long-term company goals.
· Build an effective leadership
· Assist in recruitment of new members of sales team
· Train Regional sales managers and sales executives and improve their performance.
· Closely supervise the weekly and monthly reports from Regional sales managers.
· Conduct monthly business audit with distributing partners and sub-distributors in accordance with agreed date.
· Prepare and present seasonal sales analysis report by the completion of each indent period.
· Minimum of a masters degree in related major (MBA, Marketing, Business, etc.)
· Minimum of 8 years experience in food manufacturing industry
· Able to successfully lead a team with Intermediate knowledge of business finance principles is essential.
· Good analytical, leadership, presentation skills with effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
· Operational excellence with good project management skills
· Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
· High personal standards and goal oriented
· English fluency
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. It will link you to our website and you can upload your CV and personal information. Make sure you mention which job position you are applying for.
Due to the immense number of applicants, we will only consider applicants who bring all must-have criteria and contact the individual within 2 days.