Lead the development and implementation of Corporate Sales events, Promotions and Distributor qualifications that support global corporate strategies in the local marketplace. Work with management to prepare budgets and post analysis for events, promotions and qualifications and ensure they meet policy requirements. The Supervisor will use BI and other reports and local business knowledge to ensure that they support the growth strategy in region, before submitting to management for review and approval.
Job Title: Supervisor – Sales Strategy & Support
- Working in conjunction with key local leaders and management to create and implement an integrated strategy to support our Distributors business needs;
- Establishing a clear Distributor and consumer communication plan and overseeing implementation;
- Manage event and promotions budgets effectively;
- Build strong, positive relationships with your support teams in the relevant functions;
- Monitor team performance, identify and resolve issues;
- Sets goals and standards for the department teams.
- 4 years working experience in Sales Supervisory position in a multinational environment;
- Comprehensive knowledge of organizing, budgeting large scale corporate events (up to 2,000 people);
- Able to demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others in order to meet objectives;
- Self Motivated and ability to motivate a team;
- Experience in any Business software like Sage, Oracle, SAP etc.;
- Event planning, activation and post event activities.
- Medical aid;
- Pension fund;
- Meal Allowance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.