To continuously improve the environmental standards of the company and adopt best practices in compliance with all relevant environmental regulations and standards.
- Renew Environmental Management Plan every three years
- Timely renew Environmental Permit with EPA
- Develop action plan based on Environmental Permit Conditions and implement/follow-up on actions
- Timely write and submit Annual Environmental Report to EPA
- AKOBEN Program: Plan and implement monitoring on EPA required parameters and report quarterly to EPA (wastewater monitoring / air quality monitoring / noise monitoring / water consumption / energy use / public complaints / solid waste monitoring). Develop accurate systems to measure required parameters.
- Knowledge in environmental regulations and standards relevant for the factory and the farm and ensure their compliance (also in case of any changes)
- Develop Environmental Policy together with the Environmental Committee and review it on a yearly basis
- Organize monthly meetings with the Environmental Committee, write minutes and follow-up on corrective actions
- Maintain all monitoring equipment in good condition and carry out frequent calibration to ensure quality of data collected
- Raise awareness on environmental topics among all staff (ENVIRO)
- Develop & hold trainings on environmental related topics for staff
- Prepare summary reports on resource use and environmental performance
- Validate water consumption and report on a weekly basis to production
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or similar areas
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as Environmental officer
Send your CVs to [email protected] ; closing date is 19th March, 2015.