Posted on :
17 Aug, 2018
17 Aug, 2018
HTECH Group is seeking to recruit a Logistics Officer.
Job Title: Logistic Officer
• Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for new operations.
• Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
• Prepare plans for liquidation and downsizing.
• Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
• Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
• Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of peacekeeping cargos along with personnel.
• Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
• Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
• Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, rail and river operations.
• Ensure logistics requirements take gender-specific needs into consideration.
• Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
• Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of all mission units.
• Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree with 2years experience in relevant field.
Salary: GH¢ 1500 to GH¢ 1800
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their application and CVs to:
Closing Date: 10 September, 2018