The Sales and Marketing Manager reports to the country CEO and supports iBurst Africa’s growth and revenue generating efforts in the Ghanaian market, through effective and results-focused sales & marketing strategies.
- Develops corporate sales & marketing strategy and achieves sales & marketing operational objectives.
- Achieves marketing and sales financial objectives by giving forecasts, prepares annual budgets, schedules expenditure, analyzes variances and takes corrective action.
- Prepares competitor analysis and coordinates continuous benchmarking to ensure product and services remain competitive.
- Builds and manage an effective sales team and a distribution network that adequately and continuously delivers on sales targets.
- Builds an effective and optimal distribution network for iBurstAfrica products.
- Recruits new resellers and effectively manage product availability, market trends and new challenges within the distribution network.
- Define, cost and implement marketing plans and communications strategy for the company in line with iBurstAfrica group guidelines.
- Work closely with advertising agencies in managing the iBurstAfrica brand and various product offers.
Required Skills or Experience
- BA/ BSc degree in Business management, Marketing or similar or related subjects. A Masters degree would be desirable.
- At least 10 years experience in Direct Marketing, Channel Management, Strategic Partnership/ Business Development and Sales, 5 of which should be in a managerial role.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry would be an advantage.
- Should have a proven record of success in developing and managing an effective and self sustaining distribution channels
- Hands on experience in managing sales teams
- Experience in Market research
- Must possess excellent negotiating skills, ability to build and develop strong relationships
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and presentation software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
How To Apply
To apply for this vacancy, send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] by 17th August 2011. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing 10th August 2011