The Choice for Shea and IOI Loders Croklaan
Shea grows in West-Africa only and IOI Loders Croklaan, with offices in Ghana and Burkina Faso, is active in eight countries in West-Africa.
IOI Loders Croklaan, part of the Malaysian IOI Group, is a global producer of oils, fats and nutritional ingredients. The core business is currently focused on palm oil, palm- and Shea-based fractions for applications in the food industry worldwide.
Manufacturing facilities are based in the Netherlands, United States, Canada and Malaysia and sales offices are located worldwide.
Perform routine preventive maintenance and repairs on all plant equipment to ensure effective and efficient operation of plant.
Job Title: Mechanical Technician – Tema
- Routine preventive/predictive maintenance on all plant equipment and buildings
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic problems on plant facilities.
- Strictly ensure no mechanical leakages in the plant- pump leaks, steam leaks, gasket and seal leakages
- Team up with production operators in running the plant
- Maintain housekeeping standard during maintenance to ensure a clean and safe workplace
- Strictly follow and ensure plant safety
- Performs any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Maintain contacts with all departments especially production team on matters concerning the smooth running and maintenance of the plant.
Responsibility for Company Asset
- Has responsibility to ensure proper safekeeping, control and cleanliness of all tools and machinery for plant maintenance
- HND Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 3 years post qualification experience or
- Mechanical Engineering Part 3 with minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Understand equipment functionality in relation to operation and production
- In-depth experience in pumps and heat exchangers maintenance and repairs
- Have knowledge in pneumatic/hydraulic equipment
- Have basic knowledge in the use of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System)
- Have basic knowledge in the use of condition monitoring tools
- High level integrity and dependable
- Self-driven result oriented
- Can do attitude and persistent
- Openness and willing to learn