We are looking for an experienced Technical Supervisor (Mechanical) to join the Nestlé Ghana Factory in Tema.
At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as IDEAL ®, MILO®, NIDO®, NESCAFÉ®, CERELAC® etc. These Brands are cherished by households across the country.
Job Title: Technical Supervisor
What can you expect?
Reporting to the Maintenance Engineer, the successful candidate will ensure efficient operation of plant machinery under his supervision.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of Planned Maintenance jobs generated by the system
- Supervision of Line Technicians
- Recommendation of corrective measures to Production Manager/Maintenance Engineer where necessary
- Taking prompt action in case of breakdowns
- Making yourself available in case of emergencies
- Conducting training for staff to improve their skills, competence and efficiency
- Ensuring that staff under your control are working according to factory rules and regulations
- Following up on spare parts stock levels and advising technical store appropriately
- Proactively promoting safety
- Supporting the implementation of Quality Management Systems and Continuous Improvement projects
- Implementing hygienic maintenance principles in your area and in the plant.
Who are we looking for?
- Must hold BSc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have at least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in welding and fabrication will be an advantage.
- Experience in managing people
- Must be fluent in both oral and written English
- Must be computer literate
What you need to know
The closing date for application is 23rd January, 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.