- Develop document and maintain standard, plans, strategies, policies and procedures in respect of the production process, so as to enhance achievement of the organizational goals.
- Supervise and monitor the process of sorting of received waste and processing of same.
- Oversee the maintenance of the facility and equipment ensurring that such assets are in a pristine state.
- Determine, document and updateethe cost of production.
- Oversee the record of product as are sent to the warehouse.
Required Skills or Experience
- A university degree in Engineering, Environmental science Or biochemistry or related field with a minimum of Ten years relevant experience, four of which should have been in a supervisory position in a manufacturing or processing facility.
- Experience in the supervision of plant maintenance activities will be an asset
How To Apply
Closing date 17th February, 2012