Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. Jumia is the first African technology company to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Jumia Food is an online food ordering site that allows consumers to conveniently order meals of their choice from their preferred restaurants, and have them delivered straight to their preferred location.
Africa is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for technology and food to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Preparing tailor-made proposals
- Target new and existing B2B accounts.
- Hunting for new clients and handling and managing existing clients, the ideal candidate should be someone comfortable with both aspects.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification, and classification.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of products and services.
- The ideal candidate should have strong closing skills.
- Perform territory and account management, opportunity qualification, and needs analysis for all account levels: prospects and customers.
- Use phone, email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions.
- Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development.
- Required to remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on the product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after-sales support to clients.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A degree from a recognized University, Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience selling to corporate and senior-level clients.
- Must have strong sales or business development background.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth gave the challenges that we propose you to take