Job Title: Sales Associate
Basic Duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately arrange delivery of large items for customers
- Diligently direct all customer complaints to customer service.
- Regularly monitor and update product display.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the products and assist with product selection.
- Promptly attend to customer and advise where necessary.
- Print out price stickers for all items whilst ensuring that they are in good shape.
- Promptly handle orders and complains with Customer Service Reps.
- Promptly prepare and follow-up on proforma invoices.
- Always seek approval on discount (if any) before invoicing
- Any other duty(s) that may be assigned by Supervisor.
- Have the ability to lead and work in a team.
- The ability to lead and motivate when necessary.
- Excellent communication and ‘people’ skills.
- A strong commitment to customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- Enjoy working with the public
- Have a polite, cheerful and helpful approach at all times
- Be confident
- Having a smart appearance is a requirement.
- Be good with numbers, and able to use modern computerized equipment.
- HND or SHS Graduate.
- Not less than three (3) years experience in a related field.
- Attractive basic salary.
- Bonus on Target.
How to Apply
- Human Resource Department, Kimo Home Limited Endeco House, South Industrial Area, Opposite STC. Telephone: 0302-233910/911/914
- E-mail Address: [email protected]