Posted on :
3 Apr, 2017
3 Apr, 2017
Established in 1952, KNUST has a rich history in its evolution into a first class University over the years.
Kwame Nkrumah, the African Personality of the Century and pioneer of African independence is the founder of KNUST. KNUST believes in achievement through diligence and commitment. We continue to develop plans not only to maintain our status as Ghana’s No.1 but also to improve our international
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of
Job Title: Dean of School of Business.
The Dean is the Head of the School and shall be responsible to the Provost for providing leadership to the School and for maintaining and promoting the efficiency and good governance in accordance with policies and procedures instituted by the University.
Terms of Appointment:
• The appointment, which is full-time, shall be for THREE (3) YEARS in the first instance and may be subject for renewal for another term of three (3)years. The candidate may opt to be a Faculty Member after serving the two-term of six-years before attaining the statutory retirement age of 60.
• Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be of professorial status or equivalent grade in an analogous institution.
• Must exhibit a high sense of industry and organizational skills and must be above reproach.
• Must be able to attract grants and funds for research and development activities for the School
• Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Must be able to establish rapport between industry and the School for common purpose.
• Must be sober with maturity and drive for sound and impartial judgement I
• Must be able to serve a THREE-YEAR Term of Office before attaining the compulsory retirement age of SIXTY (60).
How to Apply
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with the following:
Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Two (2) Referees; and,
A Two-Page Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the School.
Applications should be forwarded under REGISTERED COVER to reach the following address,
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE MAIL BAG UNIVERSITY POST OFFICE KUMASI