Our client is a leading oil & gas marketing and distribution company based in Accra, Ghana. Due to a successful and expanding business a new role has been created for a Sales & Marketing Manager. The main purpose of this role would be to manage all sales and marketing related matters of the company.
The ideal candidate would have excellent oral and written communication skills and would perform the following duties:
- Manage the strategic marketing plan for the company’s product
- Develop and maintain market pricing policies for the company’s product lines to ensure that margins and profitability goals are met.
- Conduct extensive analysis of the market, competition, customers, historical business levels, in an effort to generate an environment where accurate business decisions regarding sales coverage, pricing, new products, inventory deployment, etc, can be made.
- Develop and implement advertising and promotional strategies for the company’s market.
- Assist with the budget process with budget trends, historical data, and key issues facing the company.
- Create a vibrant and loyal customer base comprising oil marketing companies and maintain a close contact with all current and prospective customers
- Handle all requests for purchases of the company’s products
- Work closely with Accounting and Finance departments on issues relating to pricing, credits, customer payments and collections.
- Maintain a database of customers and generate and submit periodic reports to management on sales and customer information.
- Represent the company at meetings, both internal and with third parties, on issues relating to sales and marketing
Required Skills or Experience
- An undergraduate degree is required. A science related degree would be an advantage but isn’t required. Knowledge of the product is crucial.
- At least 4 years of work experience in a relevant or similar role.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and honed leadership abilities. Great interpersonal skill is required, as this is a client-facing role.
- Must be numerate and have worked with MSExcel, and prior experience in generating management reports.
- Must be able to work in a past paced and deadline driven environment.
How To Apply
To apply: Register on our website at www.hiredcapital.com. You may also send resumes to[email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary and benefits are competitive
Closing date: 23 Sep, 2011