L’Oréal is ranked among the top employers in the Careers in Africa Employer of Choice 2015 Top 100. The company scored highly with professionals focused on work in Africa among the 13,242 who completed the Careers in Africa Employer of Choice Survey. Gathering a great score across 29 attractiveness criteria, L’Oréal maintains a strong reputation for delivering the factors that contribute to a great job in Africa.
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
- 1st Degree in Social Sciences/Marketing/Administration/ Arts
- Ensure outstanding implementation of Brand POP vision at the POP
- Setting up the Field Management infrastructure – outlet selection by channels, channel management plans
- Putting in place the FM organisation – (1) recruitment (2) training and capability building (3) key metrics for measurement
- Understanding the Brand POP Vision by channels and develop channel/outlet based implementation plans.
- Performance review – against action standards. Network and take actions where inputs are required from the DSR’s width and depth of availability, assortment and shelving
- FMCG background essential
- Knowledge in beauty and cosmetics industry and added advantage
- Understanding competitive context and activity and give market feed-back to the Marketing team