Posted on :
6 Jul, 2012
6 Jul, 2012
The position reports to Finance Manager
Job post: Accra
Conduct financial, compliance and operations in accordance with accepted professional standards and prepare or contributes to the preparation of financial reports for management decision making.
• Participate in the development of detailed financial plans and programs.
• Conduct financial audits (i.e. assists in determining the nature, scope and direction of financial engagements).
• Perform specific financial procedures including:
• Evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal financial control systems.
• Preparation of financial work papers in accordance with acceptable formats.
• Manage the accounting system.
• Timely preparation of draft reports on all financial engagements.
• Review of compliance with all statutory provisions under the financial law and other regulations.
• Provide on-the-job training and supervise subordinates within the Finance team.
• Broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex accounting issues.
• Development and communication of observations and recommendations.
• Prepare comprehensive financial management reports.
• Perform other duties assigned by superior.
¬Minimum of first degree in Accounting plus CA or ACCA or CIMA Professional qualification with 3 years experience in related role or Accounting Firm
¬Good networking, communication and interpersonal skills.
¬Working knowledge/experience of financial standards and regulations.
Salary is very competitive.
Interested persons should send their CV with application or cover letter to [email protected] before 19th July, 2012.