A mortgage finance institution seeks to hire a Marketing and Sales Manager who will manage all sales and marketing related matters of the Institution.He/She will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
- Report to management regarding product development internally and liase externally with organized groups such as companies,HR departments and marketing representatives.
- Identify ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Manage and supervise the marketing executive program and business development unit.
- Manage deposit taking process and develop Insurance products.
- Develop a nationwide network of sales executives
- Design and implement the company’s annual strategic marketing plan
- Manage the institutions’ marketing budget.
- Develop strategies in managing the orientation and marketing team
- Develop and execute efficient marketing campaigns for the company.
- Manage and develop events such as Mortgage clinics,Exhibitions and Fares
- Responsible for the marketing of services to individuals and corporate bodies in all industries and oversee corporate communications activities.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the company
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Institution. Masters in Business Administration(MBA) is a plus
- 5 years experience in working for a financial Institution
- Ability to liaise both internally at all levels and externally with a network of related professional service providers
- Ability to articulate viewpoints and develop a challenging team environment
- Ability to provide direction to a team, and coordinate cooperate operations
- Ability to analyze, plan and organize work to achieve goals and objective
- Strong remote and direct sales skills.
- Goal oriented and performance driven
- Customer focused
- Strategic thinker
- Should have solid negotiation skills.
- Intimate knowledge of sales and marketing.(market knowledge)
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
- Should have high presentation and demonstration skill
- Excellent interpersonal andmanaging project skills
- Sales Planning and Territory Management