Posted on :
27 Sep, 2017
27 Sep, 2017
In Mondelēz ‘we create delicious moments of joy’. We begin with our consumers and we make delicious foods you can feel good about & we believe we can make a delicious difference everywhere. You will contribute to this by monitoring and tracking the performance of customers versus prior year and annual plans and providing support to the Sales team by maintaining financial integrity in this area.
Job Title: Sales Controlling Analyst Ghana(Job Number: 1710902)
In line with the job purpose, key accountabilities will entail the following:
• Ensure correct accounting for Gross to Net, timely and complete accruals through SAP system (and off-line where relevant)
• Check and validate proof of performance for trade activities
• Monitor and track the performance of customers versus prior year and annual plans.
• Maintain customer performance scorecard and KPIs
• Support the channel and Finance team with timely, insightful reporting and analysis
• Provide insight into customer performance and provide recommendations to improve performance.
• Assist in preparing the data and managing finance reporting systems (OPAL, FIT) for planning purposes – budget, revised forecasts, and actual reporting.
• Monitor and continuously improve relevant processes.
• Compliance with SOX, adherence to company policies and procedures and effective liaison with internal and external auditors
– Bachelor degree or above
(b) Experience or skills required
– At least 3 years in commercial finance; FMCG or related industry exposure is a must.
(c) Specialized knowledge or skills required
– Strong business acumen;
– Strong influence capability;
– Be able to work Independently;
– With team management experience would be a plus;
– Good English skill in both oral & written.