MTN is truly committed to maximizing productivity and efficiency by delivering uniquely designed communication solutions. As the leading telecommunications company, MTN is focused on providing excellent telecommunications services across the African continent. We believe that through access to communication comes economic empowerment.
Do you have what it takes to be part of this winning story Along with specific skills for each job, the following are standard essential requirements for most of our vacancies:
» Good level of computer literacy
» Good written and oral communication skills
» Team-working skills
If you are interested in any of the following vacancies please ensure that you meet the set criteria before sending an application letter and CV to mailto:[email protected]
Sales & Distribution Division
Position: Regional Commercial Head – North
- Direct and oversee effective execution of tactical and operational segments of the sales plans for all products and services within Regional scope – Teams and dealers.
- Maintain effective, on-going communication with Regional Head Northern Ghana and all Sales; Marketing and Regional Customer Care & Branch Network Service Team.
- Champion the capability planning and development needs of commercial teams and leads innovations with commercial teams to ensure sustainable growth of region.
- Maintain a high level of morale and proficiency among all team members in the Northern Region
- Contributes and directs Sales planning and responsible for achieving regions sales targets.
- Responsible for delivering MTN Field capability and tactics in the assigned region
- Set goals and objectives for direct reports, monitor progress and maintain motivation
- Manage performance of team.
- Lead CDF and war room meetings for the Sales Business Unit
- Determine resource and logistic requirements of the Sales Business Unit
- Undertakes other lawful assignments as will be assigned by immediate Supervisor.
- Maintain professional working relationship with management, field and cross functional personnel, as well as customers and industry partners
- Oversee marketing activities in the assigned Region
- Coaching, mentoring and determining training/development needs.
- Analyze result versus target and develop tactical initiatives to bridge the gap.
- Influences and directs Sales strategy.
- Periodic reporting of performance and execution of actions agreed.
Educational Requirements & Experience:
- Posses at least a 1st degree /MBA with 8 years outstanding performance in field sales management and in administrative role. Trade/category management also an advantage
- Team player/builder
- Motivational leader
- Strong critical thinker
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Effective communicator
- Business strategist
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in environment of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Financial literate
- IT literacy
No Vacancies Currently Available for this Category.
Please check this site again later. Thank You !!