Responsible for actively driving and managing the Enterprise service delivery process in close collaboration with the technical and implementation teams to ensure customer requirements are fully met, seamlessly on-boarded and SLAs with clients are fully complied with.
Job Title: Manager, EB Solutions Design & Support
- Manage the service delivery process in close collaboration with key internal stakeholders (CPG, NWG, IT, CC, etc) while ensuring full customer satisfaction
- Drive a continual service improvement programme in line with the division’s strategy to drive support as a key differentiation factor.
- Liaise with the Key Account Managers to structure and respond to bids proposals and other commercial and technical documentation
- Liaise with the product planning and developments teams in developing products and services
- Liaise with the technical support and maintenance team to ensure stable and reliable network services for MTN Business clients
- Ensure the effectiveness of the team against set KPIs, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Work closely with other relevant functions to ensure new customers are seamlessly on-boarded
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all clients services
- Provide leadership and input into the divisional strategy and direction to the support management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place
- Establish key relationships with key clients and partners.
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Responsible to customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
- Responsible for ensuring that project risks, issues and changes are documented and managed effectively.
- Give key input into CAPEX/OPEX management by planning and tracking expenditure according to agreed budget.
- Oversight responsibility for the requisition and maintenance of material for project’s implementation support
- Com, BSc Engineering or equivalent Business qualification
- Professional Certification in Project Management is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT in the Telecoms industry with at least 3 years in project management in a supervisory role.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Products/Services, Quality and Control
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and apply business and technical processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Good understanding and working familiarity with internet technology and managed networked solutions
- Knowledge and experience within an ISP environment
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Knowledge and ability to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement
Skills & Physical Competencies:
- Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Negotiating Skills