MTN is truly committed to maximizing productivity and efficiency by delivering uniquely designed communication solutions. As the leading telecommunications company, MTN is focused on providing excellent telecommunications services across the African continent. MTN Ghana recruits Multimedia Services Team Lead
- Supervise the day to day administration, operation and maintenance of all Multimedia Services Systems (SMSC, CBRT, MMSC, MIEP, 3G Mobile TV, 3G Portal, VRBTetc.)
- Supervise and monitor the Multimedia Services Systems performance.
- Coach and lead in the preparation of weekly performance
- Coach and lead in the preparation of monthly activity reports
- Coach and lead in the preparation of monthly statistics report
- Lead and manage new projects and existing systems expansions
- Supervise and monitor backup and recovery tasks for the Multimedia Services systems.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer science with 2-3 years (minimum) experience in Information systems & Multimedia and Mobile services and 1 year (minimum) in GSM & direct experience in Multimedia & Charging Systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Data & IP Networking
- Project Management fundamental & principles
- Project Risk and Project Quality Management
- Basic knowledge in Network System technologies (GSM, WCDMA and, IP networks, etc.)
- In depth knowledge in functionality and integration of different multimedia services and platform.
- In depth knowledge in Windows OS, UNIX & Linux
- Basic Knowledge of IP and data Networking
- Basic Knowledge in relational databases(My SQL, MS Server, Oracle)
- Skill in forecasting
- Skill in determining effect/cause of actions
- Skill in problem solving/abstraction
- Skill in technical work
- Skillful in record/documentation keeping and project management
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Ability to manage internal and external forces
- Ability to plan and manage around processes that are not under direct control
- Ability to communicate commitment to environmental, health, and safety policies and practices
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
- Ability to produce accurate, punctual and detailed work
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to accept responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
If you are interested in this position please ensure that you meet the set criteria before sending an application letter and CV to mailto:[email protected]