Planning, building, maintaining, commercialising and implementing predictive and segmentation models spanning prepaid, consumer postpaid and enterprise postpaid bases.
Enable the customer base management strategy and campaign roadmap by developing predictive models and segmentation which supports the overall CVM strategy and P&L by increasing offer relevance and revenue uplift. Operationally manage these models across commercial and technical business units.
Job Title: Specialist, Customer Segmentation & Propensity Modelling
Job Role Key Tasks:
- Enable the customer base management strategy and campaign roadmap by developing predictive models and segmentation which supports the overall CVM strategy and P&L by increasing offer relevance and revenue uplift. Operationally manage these models to deliver commercial return and technical implementation to allow automation.
- Create and maintain model development roadmap
- Model development & maintenance
- Business case development to determine the commercial opportunity of implementing models
- Automation of developed models
- Integration of models in key consumer interaction systems
- Managing machine learning predictive models and their outcomes
- Enhancing modelling capability by evaluating technical modelling platforms
- Big data specification and inclusion in model development
- Create and maintain model development roadmap including the technical requirements for big data inclusion in the analytical environment
University degree or equivalent qualification in mathematics, engineering, statistics, economics, econometrics or any other degree which includes statistics as a major
- Min 3 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated leadership in predictive modelling within a large organisation
- Experience in predictive model development, maintenance, commercialisation and automation.
- Commercially astute
- Experience in managing dynamic learning engine solutions (preferred)
- Experience with technical and commercial implementation of predictive models
- Prior experience of mobile industry (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to influence management level staff in group and 1:1 situations
- Demonstrated ability to create structure within an unstructured environment
- Disciplined detail-oriented style, combined with ability to simultaneously work at a strategic level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by June 8th, 2018 to:
Email: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.