Support in prospecting, acquiring, and growing the customer base within designated customer segment. This role will be responsible for the day to day account management of key customers in the segment assigned and ensuring consistent and superior customer experience whiles progressively growing the ARPU of each account in their portfolio.
Job Title: Controller, Segment Sales
- Prospect for new SME clients
- Identify potential mobile and ICT clients in the allotted territory/sector
- Acquisition of new mobile and ICT business clients within the segment
- Implement strategies to acquire SME clients in the allotted industry
- Effective accounts management with focus on account ‘farming’
- Make visits to existing SME clients according to weekly/monthly time plans in order to retain them and prevent churn.
- Respond to customer complaints.
- Cross sell MTN products & services
- Give relevant information on existing and new products and services.
- Cross & upsell them to new/existing clients to grow revenue as well as market share.
- Contact Report
- Collate all information on customer related issues.
- Update customer account profile
- Gather information for customer account profile.
- Effective journey plans to optimize time and use of company’s resources.
- A relevant University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a commercial function
- In depth knowledge of the market and industry
- Knowledge of the range of the corporate business partners
- Accounts management skills
- Understanding of technology and services
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Relationship building skills
- Team work
- Good communication skills
- Presentation and Writing skills
- Client focus
- Creativity and Innovation
- Negotiation skills
- Cross selling skills