Nestlé, the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company seeks to employ a passionate individual for the position of Coastal Cluster Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Manager
Job Title: Coastal Cluster Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Manager
Location: Nestlé Ghana
Reporting directly to the Coastal Cluster Manager and overseeing three countries in the sub-region, your main responsibility will be to build trust as well as protect and enhance the company reputation.
- In alignment with Nestlé’s Purpose and values, contribute to the implementation of the CWAR Corporate Communication Strategy
- Steer the Coastal Cluster Corporate Communication and Public Affairs Strategy by overseeing the elaboration and execution of the annual internal and external communication plans.
- Ensure a wide and positive coverage of Nestlé’s activities in the media
- Advise and collaborate with internal stakeholders on how Nestlé is Creating Shared Value
- Widen and strengthen relationships with key opinion leaders, stakeholders and the media
- Identify and mitigate issues which may impact the company
- Drive the implementation of Nestlé’s flagship programmes and partnerships.
Qualification & Skills Needed:
- Creativity, leadership and innovation
- Proven track record in communication and high-level stakeholder engagement in the areas of health and nutrition, rural development or environment (+5 years in the function and at least 10 years of total professional experience).
- Excellent communication skills in English and capacity to tell compelling stories. Working knowledge of French is an asset.
- Capacity to efficiently manage projects and people as well as deliver high-quality results within tight deadlines.
- Ability to mobilize people as well as to establish strong networks
- Aptitude to describe in simple terms complex situations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-driven individual
- Team player in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment
- Crisis management and change management experience desirable
- Minimum degree level education