Posted on :
24 Oct, 2016
24 Oct, 2016
Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by Petroleum Commission as an Upstream Service Provider.
Cape 3 Services Limited has built strong and reliable support services to all reputable sectors in Ghana and West Africa. We have our presence in La Cote d’Ivoire, Togo, Kenya, Mozambique and Congo.
We provide services in Human Resource, Immigration, Procurement, Vehicle Leasing (Light & Heavy Duty), Logistics Base Construction & Operations, Shipping / Freight Forwarding and Oil & Gas Newsletters.
We are committed to QHSE requirements at every level of our company’s service delivery and train our personnel in harmony with local and international standards.
Job Title: Logistics and Onshore Operations Support
• The purpose of the role is to manage all Onshore Operations Service and project personnel crew change and organisation of all in-country logistics for all personnel and coordinate onshore Operations Service equipment and ensuring Project import/export procedure are complied with by all stakeholders
• To be the focal point between Project/Vessel Team and Onshore Operations Service Personnel
• Manage all Onshore Operations Service equipment and material to site and return
• To establish a remote Logistics site office in accordance with site management procedure
• Manage Onshore Personnel Logistics Coordinators for effective management of personnel travel
• Manage the Onshore and offshore site teams to ensure that Onshore Operations Service goods and personnel movements are completed on schedule.
• Be responsible for management of personnel working in the team in compliance with company systems and work practice.
• Responsible for mobilization/demobilizations while ensuring that all vessel berth and equipment required for project are in place.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 3-5 Years’ experience in oil and gas industry, with high exposure to onshore operations and onshore personnel logistics,
• Must have a valid onshore safety survival certificate,
• Must have a valid onshore medical certificate,
• Proven experience in managing a multi-functional and nationalities work site,
• Proven experience in managing operations, demonstrating delivery of expected results,
• Must have knowledge of purchasing, expediting, transport and shipping techniques related to the onshore and construction industry,
• Working knowledge of the QHS&E Safety Management Systems,
• Understanding of onshore operations,
• Knowledge of relevant industry legislative requirement.
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants may apply with detailed curriculum vitae by e-mail to:
[email protected] making the position being applied for the subject of the mail and the CV as a word attachment.
Closing Date: 20 November, 2016