Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications with Manufacturing Facilities in 15 countries, Research and Development Centres in 15 countries and Service & Distribution networks in more than 30 countries.
Job Title: Health, Safety And Environment Officer
Carry out the day to day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
- Hazard identification ,reporting and effective follow up of corrective actions
- Risk assessment
- Incidence investigation and reporting
- Implementation of site HSE Plan, Policy and Manual
- Developing HSE procedures
- Conducting safety drills
- Participation in HSE Audits
- Commit to health, safety and environmental policies and escalate situations that present potential risk.
- Maintain a clean and ordered workplace.
- Complete and update all applicable records ensuring information accuracy.
- Perform activities according to applicable procedures.
- Proactively suggest improvements and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure proper use of the company assets, detecting and reporting malfunctioning.
- Attend and collaborate in training activities in order to maintain and increase the company knowledge.
- Carry out duties in an effective manner meeting productivity and efficiency standards in accordance with minimum costs.
- Ensure product quality complying with defined standards and reporting deviations.
- Abide by TenarisAmaja discipline norms.
- Perform activities understanding their consequences on the global process
Required Skills or Experience
- Technical Qualification in Engineering related disciplines and a relevant Health & Safety Qualification is mandatory
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and work experience in the downstream oil & gas industry will be an advantage
- Demonstrate detailed understanding HSE-statutory requirements and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate understanding of teamwork principles, continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Respond to change in a positive and flexible manner and sustain a positive outlook across a range of situations/challenges.
- Positive attitude to own development and looks for opportunities to help others learn and develop.
How to Apply
Please apply via www.tenaris.com
Apply For Laboratory Technician Here