Posted on :
6 Oct, 2016
6 Oct, 2016
The Beige Group (TBG) is a Financial Services Provider with business interests in Banking, Insurance, Pensions and Investments.
TBG has responsibility for over USD$20bn of Clients Assets under its management, TBG remains committed to providing Financial Services that are aimed at enabling its growing clientele to accomplish their lifetime financial goals.
Our subsidiaries provide services which allow us to deliver a comprehensive range of financial options to our clients – be they individuals, companies, Trusts or Pension Funds across all markets in Ghana.
Job Title: Compliance Manager
He/She will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop policies to reduce risk of non-compliance
• Revise procedures, reports periodically to identify hidden risk or non-conformity issues
• Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
• Prepare reports for management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
• Maintain records of compliance activities
• submit reports to Board highlighting areas of potential risks to the company
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• A post graduate qualification or an MBA will be an added advantage
• Certified compliance professional is a plus
• Not less than 5 years experience in the related area
• Excellent analytical skills
• In-depth knowledge of industry’s standards and regulations
• Good communication skills
• Ability to persuade others to adhere to standards
How to Apply For the Job
Interested qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae (CV) to:
Closing Date: 19 September, 2016