To deliver zonal key performance indicators (revenue, reloads, distribution, sales) and grow market share.
Job Title: Zonal Sales Manager
- The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for the growth of revenue in the zone. To this end, the Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for implementing sales strategy leading to the conversion of airtime into reloads in the region.
- The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for the distribution of Vodafone airtime in the zone. He/she is responsible for ensuring distributors, DSAs and Associate Distributors comply with Vodafone’s all distribution key performance indicators.
- The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for acquisitions (Mobile, VF Cash, SOHO & Fixed) and acquisition revenues from the zone. The Zonal Sales Manager is to ensure that subscriber growth targets for the zone are met working with freelancers and retailers.
- The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for identifying and developing the various channels for acquisitions. The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for the achievement of all VF Cash distribution KPIs (float & liquidity management and active agents).
- The Zonal Sales Manager will deliver training on product knowledge to agents prior to launch and then on a need-to basis thereafter.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent Communication, training skills and ability to carry out power point presentations
- Must be able to work independently, effectively prioritize, plan and execute work activities successfully.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be willing to work in any part of the Country and be able to adapt rapidly to the assigned regions.
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, commerce, Finance, marketing or other related subjects.
- 3 or more years of experience sales and Distribution jobs or other related fields.