Posted on :
3 Aug, 2020
3 Aug, 2020
Job Title: Channel (Wholesale) Sales Representative
· Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge about the Mobile Phones industry.
· Achieve Quarter Sales targets.
· Ensure on time credit & Cash Collection.
Education, Experience, and Requirements:
· BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
· Three to five years of industry sales experience in Accra.
· Familiarity with MS office, excel.
How To Apply
Kindly Send Your Resume to: [email protected]