Posted on :
9 Jul, 2020
9 Jul, 2020
Job Title: Systems Senior Sales Representative
· Achieve sales goals.
· Build and execute the sales strategy to develop and manage sales pipelines and revenue.
· Provide end-to-end sales experience and subject matter expertise.
· Develop, recommend and implement a comprehensive Systems sales plan for assigned private and public accounts in agreement with sales management.
· Provide accurate and predictable forecast and pipeline information.
· Build strong relationships with customers and partners.
· Organize and lead customer engagements, qualify opportunities, manage proposals, responding to RFx and formal customer presentations.
· Develop, Grow and Maintain named accounts within Ghana named accounts cross sector territory
· The main responsibility will be selling and marketing the Engineered Systems, Oracle Database, Servers, Storage and cutting edge [email protected] solutions
· You will also act as an evangelist and will be responsible for being the face of Oracle in front of customers, be able to orchestrate other areas of the portfolio to propose the most complete solution offer Oracle customers.
· Lead and Participate in account planning.
· Facilitate knowledge transfer to customers and channel partners.
· Developing and maintaining a sales strategy and product sales plans to address the designated industry sector or territory.
· Generating and following up on leads and qualifying and prioritizing opportunities
· Marshalling internal and partner resources to conduct campaigns/ sales cycles
· Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders
o + 6-10 years of experience in a sales role with proven track record of success in a sales driven organisation, ideally selling enterprise technology and datacenter solutions
o A good understanding of the infrastructure dynamics (hardware and software) cloud computing and market trends
o Experience in selling Oracle technologies is a strong preference
o Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in English.
o Experience developing and driving business opportunities at the highest level
o Energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment & flexibility
o Ambition to develop your career at Oracle
This position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Works as part of an account team to identify, qualify and deliver Hardware products/ solutions. Responsible for the account plan to drive goal attainment in assigned territory. Coordinates with the other members of the sales team (employees and partners) to support account sales and business development strategies. Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications. Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company’s strategy into assigned accounts. Follows all companies’ methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit. Ensures that the company’s sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities. Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals. May travel frequently.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.