Posted on :
9 May, 2019
9 May, 2019
The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
• We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
• We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
• And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
Job Title: Autonomous Cloud Sales Representative
You want to change the world too, don’t you?
So what are you waiting for? Join our Sales team! We’re looking for Autonomous Cloud Sales Representatives
Autonomous Database is the world’s first autonomous data management in the cloud to deliver automated patching, upgrades, and tuning—including performing all routine database maintenance tasks while the system is running—without human intervention. This new autonomous database is self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing, which helps to eliminate manual database management and human errors.
Autonomous Data Warehouse provides an easy-to-use, fully autonomous data warehouse that scales elastically, delivers fast query performance and requires no database administration. It is designed to support all standard SQL and business intelligence (BI) tools, and provides all of the performance of the market-leading Oracle Database in an environment that is tuned and optimized for data warehouse workloads.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then one of our Autonomous Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
We’ve got exciting new opportunities opening up working with Oracle’s Cloud sales teams. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Having a sense of humor in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
• The Autonomous Cloud Rep (ACR) will drive high volumes of Cloud deals using the Land – Use – Expand approach (land Universal Credits Cloud deals quickly to IT and LOB targets, ensure Usage and value is driven via attached Oracle Consulting efforts, engage continuously with the customer to drive rapid expansion of their initial usage and commercials based on value-based selling)
• Develop Oracle Autonomous Sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory
• Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
• Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
• Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
• Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
• Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
• Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
• Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
• Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
• Contribute individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
The Autonomous Cloud Sales Representative will be an integral member of the Cloud Technology Sales Team and the ideal candidate will have:
• A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
• Solution seller: able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust
• Agile: Able to drive a high volume of active opportunities at speed, at the same time, closing deals within aggressive timescales
• IT and LOB: Able to confidently pitch Autonomous and Oracle Cloud to both IT and LOB audiences
• Connected: Able to use Oracle ecosystem to navigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
• High levels of prospecting skills: targeting, find the names, cold calling, get the meeting – searching for non traditional contacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact withthem
• Cloud confident: Able to outline the full Oracle Cloud picture and explain Universal Credits commercials
• Hands-On: Able to personally demo or give quick hands-on example of Autonomous usage “on the spot”, without needing to always engage technical resources
• Value driven: Able to identify real use-cases for Cloud in the customer that drive value and can lead to rapid expansion of original deals
• Optimistic and positive mind set, eager to interact and influence people, driven by winning and resilient
• Disciplined: daily reporting on activities, systematic fast execution