A reputable private security company with offices across the country is looking for qualified candidates to fill the role of:
Job Title: Electronic Security Technician
- Constructs, maintains, and repairs a variety of electronic instruments and equipment, including amplifiers, temperature controls, measuring and recording devices, and experimental systems.
- Builds new electronic equipment from schematic designs; selects and lays out components; debugs and tests circuits.
- Participates in the design and modification of specialized electronic equipment for research purposes; provides technical advice on selection of components.
- Maintains, repairs, and calibrates electronics shop testing equipment.
- Maintains and repairs electronic computers.
- Performs related work as required.
Required Skills or Experience
- 4 years’ expderience
- considerable experience in the construction, modification, and maintenance, of electrical and electronic circuits and equipment;
- Considerable knowledge of the methods, materials, and tools used in the construction and repair of electrical and electronic equipment.
- Considerable knowledge of the hazards and proper safety precautions of the work.
- Considerable knowledge of the operation and uses of electronic testing equipment, bridges, and power supplies.
- Considerable knowledge of the principles of electronics.
- Ability to read and interpret complex electronic schematic and wiring diagrams.
- Skill in the use of standard electronics shop tools and instruments.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]
Closing Date : 20th March, 2020