We are a manufacturing company in the food and beverage industry.
We are seeking qualified employees to fill the above-mentioned position in the maintenance Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Maintenance co-ordinator you will be:
- Responsible for all shift mechanical repairs and maintenance;
- Responsible for the effective operation and maintenance of all coding machines during the shift
- Ensure the proper usage and upkeep of all mechanical spare parts and tools;
- Assist in monthly stock-taking of all equipment, spare parts and tools
- Monitor the performance of the compressor machine during shift activities
- Monitor machine performance during the shift for consideration by maintenance supervisor in future machine improvements
- Prepare daily reporting on mechanical maintenance activities for the update of plant history records
- Assist the mechanical maintenance supervisor in the installation of any equipment procured;
- Responsible for the safety of machine operators and machines within the shift
- Assists to maintain good safety, hygiene and housekeeping practices in the factory
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicants must have at least an HND in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with at least two (2) years working experience or Mechanical Technicians II Certificate with at least five (5) years working experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
How To Apply
THE HUMAN RESOURCES CO-ORDINATOR
P. O. BOX KA 30530
Or Email address: [email protected]
All applications should reach the Human Resource department not later than April 22, 2012.