Posted on :
28 Aug, 2017
28 Aug, 2017
Raphal Medical Centre is a limited liability company established in 1999 in response to the need of modern clinics which could provide professional services to complement that of the Ministry of Health.
Raphal medical centre has highly qualified, vibrant and enthusiastic team of doctors in the fields of surgery, internal medicine, paediatrics and occupational health.
There are also consultants such as Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialist, dietician, orthopaedic, gynaecologists, urologist and surgeons who take care of all cases in their various fields.
Raphal Medical staff are highly trained in basic life support and are therefore able to help in the transportation of patients to tertiary hospitals. They really help in increasing the survival rate of patients.
Our medical team comprises ten (10) doctors and specialist consultants. About 35 smart, energetic and neatly dressed nurses and lab technicians plus professional paramedical are available 24hours to provide quality care
Job Title: Records Manager
• Oversee the management of electronic and/or paper-based information;
• Identify the most appropriate records management resources;
• Design and develop filing systems, business classification schemes and undertake records surveys;
• Set up and review documenting records systems;
• Establish retention and disposal schedules;
• Advise on new records management policies, providing a framework to guide your staff in the management of their records and use of the employer’s records system;
• Standardise information sources throughout an organisation or group of organisations;
• Manage the changeover from paper to electronic records management systems;
• Respond to information enquiries, giving appropriate access to information;
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations;
• Advise on complex legal and regulatory issues, often involving judgements in areas such as the freedom of information act and other national or regional legislation;
• Preserve corporate memory and heritage;
• Manage budgets and resources;
• Train and supervise records staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a first degree in related field and must have at least 2 years working experience.
• Knowledge in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
• Strong communication skills to deal with senior colleagues, suppliers and contractors;
• Negotiation skills to persuade senior colleagues to follow agreed record storing guidelines;
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to develop an understanding of how your organisation works and build integrated records systems;
• Good project management and organisational skills;
• A good grasp of new technology to use and adapt to new it packages and systems;
• An awareness of information management principles and familiarity with information systems and archives and pays attention to detail;
• Flexibility to get involved in all aspects of information provision.
How to Apply
Kindly send C.V.s or call: 0501-255835 / 0541-430756
Closing Date: 28 September 2017