A health solutions company focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the world, is looking to recruit their future Sales Executive, to be based in Ghana.
You will work from home, travel extensively (40-60%), directly report to the Chief Growth officer and interact with CEO’s on a regular basis.
The Sales Executive is accountable for managing and closing on all sales activities in the pipeline. You will work closely with the Business Development team to ensure potential deals/clients are converted to tangible sales deals.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Liaise with Business Development Executives to understand leads originating from donors or implementer HQs
- Identify new sales opportunities & lead cross-functional bid teams
- Perform the actual sales to the Customers (implementers & governments)
- Lead proposal development and typically write exec summary, financials and other generic chapters of the proposal
- Lead proposal presentation and negotiation to Customers, supported by bid team as required
- Develop and implement closing plan
- Hand over won projects to Client success team
- Qualify bids to ensure focus is on the right bids whilst maintaining a strong win rate
- Manage own pipeline and individual bids through to successful completion
- Keep current with industry trends and best practices and key issues facing donors, implementers and competitors
- Ensures the CRM is correctly up to date
- Essential qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Post grad degree as an MBA is a plus
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in a senior Sales role operating within Africa, preferably in the international development or government sector
- Strong networks within the international development or government sector in Africa
- Demonstrated experience in writing proposals and closing deals with clients, preferably for international development or government sector
You must have an excellent Consultancy background
- Excellent partner focus, strong attention to detail and the ability to operate in a dynamic solutions-based organization
- Strong financial acumen
- Highly motivated and energised