Our client provides tracking systems for Company’s assets, also provides its customers success through sharp focus on outstanding services, with technologically superior products.
Currently streamlining their operations, Our client is seeking to hire a Sales Officer to manage the sale of its products in the Ghanaian market.
- You will be expected to develop new business within the core business areas, research local activity to identify potential business opportunities and establish relationships with potential and existing clients to ensure that full sales targets are realized.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Initiate and develop action plans to penetrate new markets- includes making cold calls to potential markets and generating business through presentation of company products. You will be expected send out about 50 emails per week to new prospects in the relevant business sectors; make a minimum of 10 walk in introductions to new prospects per week.
- Report daily to the supervisor on prospects approached the previous day listing company name, company business, contact person, telephone number and email address together with sales potential and next step.
- Develop a reliable route map daily, providing details of your day’s activities and ensuring that organisational clients-visit targets are achieved.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person, exuding superior customer service at all times.
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery, by driving client satisfaction and monitoring service delivery. Will also be expected to gather and effectively undertake intelligence reports to aid organisation streamline its activities
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports weekly. Sales reports will be used as a measure of overall performance.
- Excellent work conditions
- Competitive and result-oriented remuneration package.
- Uncapped Commission with Basic Salary
Required Skills or Experience
- Educated to a degree level. (A top achiever preferred)
- 3 years plus experience in a target driven sales role required. Experience within a challenging sales environment an advantage.
- The role is suited for someone who is used to dealing with clients on a daily basis and has worked in a target driven environment.
- You will need to have good negotiation skills, excellent communication and organisational skills.
- You must love interacting with customers, have a passion for achieving your KPIs and above all be able to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Good Computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision