Job Vacancies for Assistant Equipment Operators
Schlumberger is the world’s largest oil field services company. We provide the advanced expertise and cutting-edge technologies that enable oil companies to optimize oil & gas production in increasingly challenging physical conditions and in evermore environmentally-acceptable ways.
Our reputation for service excellence is greatly dependent on the reliability of our equipment. Our tools and technology must perform faultlessly under the most testing of conditions, in the world’s most extreme environments. maintenance, therefore, is crucial and integral to our success.
Under moderate supervision, performs duties as required in the servicing of oil and gas wells and the maintenance and repair of service units and tools.
- Having satisfactorily completed all the training requirements provided by Schlumberger for Assistant Equipment Operator, the Assistant Operator will broaden experience on well sites and primary tool maintenance.
Required Skills or Experience
Minimum Job Requirement: (Education Level):
To be eligible, the applicant must have any of the following combinations of certificates or diploma:
- Candidates from Takoradi Technical Institute (Or similar Vocational Technical Training Institute in Ghana) that have completed their final year academics on Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or electrical installations are highly encouraged to submit their application.
- Technician Part II or III Certificates.
- EET II or EET III passes in the component.
- EET I passes in all THREE (3) component plus five (5) course including Core English and Mathematics at SSSCE/WASSCE Level.
- Three (3) GCE ‘A’ Level passes including Additional Mathematics and Physics plus one other elective pass in Chemistry or Applied Electricity/Electronics, plus five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two (2) subjects.
- Three (3) GCE ‘A’ Level passes including Mathematics and Physics plus five (5) GCE ‘O’ level passes including English Language, Mathematics and Chemistry
- Three (3) GCE ‘A’ Level passes including Mathematics and Chemistry plus five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level passes including English Language, Mathematics and Physics
How To Apply
How can you apply?
- Send your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV or Resume) to our career email address: [email protected]
- Mail or drop your Curriculum Vitae (CV or Resume) to our facility in Takoradi at the address indicated below:
Schlumberger SEACO Inc.,
Plot No. 3/6 Apremdo Industrial Layout,
Axim Express Road,
P. O. Box AX 1654,
Attn: HR Administrator
Date and Venue of the aptitude tests:
- The applicants that are shortlisted will be invited through their email address or telephone number provided on their CV/Resume.
- A tentative date for the aptitude test will be 5th October 2011 so you are kindly invited to submit your application as indicated above before 3rd of October 2011.
- The aptitude test will be based on Mathematics, Mechanics & psychometrics tests.
- Further details will be provided with the invitation for the aptitude test which should be expected by the 4th October.
- Applicants with High National Diploma and Higher education are not encouraged to apply for this Job offer of Equipment Operators but are kindly invited to visit our career website at the address: www.careers.slb.com and submit their job application online for many other job profiles that apply to their education level (Field Specialist, Maintenance Technicians…… etc)