Posted on :
3 May, 2014
3 May, 2014
Vivo Energy Ghana Limited (VEGH) is the name behind the Shell Brand in Ghana. Vivo Energy Ghana is committed to attracting, developing and rewarding our people whilst providing the right business environment and resources that deliver outstanding results.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Brands Manager – Fuels.
Responsible for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategy. Works in collaboration with other internal stakeholders to ensure that the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise. Additionally takes a lead in managing vendor partners and communication agencies, and all aspects of their projects.
• Create and execute the brand strategies and marketing plans for the brands, including managing both the existing product portfolio and new product launches
• Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with consumers
• Maintains brandm integrity across product lines, advertising and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand.
• Develops and manages the Brand platform to include a definition of the brand vision promise and value proposition as well as positioning, personality, voice, tone and manner, behaviours
• Develop and execute national advertising and promotional activities to effectively communicate the strategic positioning and lifecycle development of products to customers
• Lead insight gathering research into consumers and competitive category to secure knowledge that can be utilized to enhance and evolve the brand. Leverage consumer insights to develop brand and product positioning
Qualification Required & Experience
• Marketing professional likely to have in excess of 6 years brand management experience
• Category knowledge in Lubricants, Fuel, Bitumen and LPG while not essential is an advantage
• Good understanding of Retail, B2C and/or B2B markets
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to:-
Closing Date: 09 May, 2014