The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Sales teams’ operations and strategies. By researching market trends and conducting competitor analysis, you will develop and implement sales strategies.
Job Title: Sales Director
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Prepare operational and financial sales department reports
- Oversee the management, learning, and career development of the sales team
- Directly coordinate cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling prices by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitor.
- Establish and adjust selling price by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
- Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Minimum of MBA in Sales, Marketing, Business or Logistics
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years or more experiences in Logistics/Express Service preferably with global brands such as DHL/FedEx/UPS or other local express companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to a multicultural environment
- Strong business sense and industry experience
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward relevant CVs to [email protected]