TECHAiDE is seeking to hire a middle-level staff to serve as a Grants and Sales Officer who will ensure that TECHAiDE identifies, engages, and influences key funding organisations and NGOs for closing deals. The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Sales to develop key messages, communication materials and engagement proposals that will close all grants and funding applications for projects.
Job Title: Sales and Grants Officer
- Serves as a liaison to all funding agencies or organizations and NGO partners.
- Acts as liaison with project and program staff of clients.
- Engages with project officers at organizations to solicit invitations to submit proposals.
- Writes reports to funders as required for secured contracts or projects.
- Identifies new funding opportunities and program areas using research tools.
- Researches new government, corporate, foundations and private funding prospects.
- Prepares proposals and supporting documents in response to requests for proposals.
- Generates revenues through timely submission of well-written proposals.
- Maintains and implements a calendar on finding cycles, including networking activities.
- Undertakes special projects as needed.
Advanced degree from an accredited university in the subject areas; Social Sciences, Development Studies, Marketing, Sales or other related fields.
To perform the job successfully, the applicant should demonstrate some or all of the following skills, knowledge and competencies:
- Experience in working with an NGO would be an advantage
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite
- Customer Service Orientated; Smart, professional and able to take initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced but fun environment.
- Good organiser and be able to work with little or no supervision.
How To Apply
Send CVs to [email protected] with GRANTS & SALES in the subject line.