Grow corporate market position in both Consumer and Commercial businesses by developing a user “pull through” territory marketing strategy and by developing a strong and reliable Goodyear dealer network.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location of the position – either Accra, Ghana or Abidjian, Ivory Coast.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the Truck Force network, select, train and manage the appointed dealers. Manage and control all the aspect of Truck Force franchise operations.
- Support Consumer PBU activities and liaise with field in managing internal processes. Connect the dots, support in enhancing PBU sales through active role in following up on demand and allocation.
- Become an expert of Goodyear’s products and services to support Goodyear added values to both dealers and fleets.
- Support all the aspects of the sales activities with other departments (finance, CS, etc.,\) in order to meet/exceed customer expectations
- MUST – experience in sales in tire industry – minimum 5 years (experience in automotive industry is a plus);
- Knowledge of the products and their application;
- Good business judgement; negotiating; planning;
- Dynamic; self-motivated; dedicated and loyal;
- Ability to work under pressure; build effective work relationship with others; ability to work alone and/or in a team;
- Languages: English, French (French is must)