Posted on :
24 Jun, 2016
24 Jun, 2016
Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A., operators of Tigo, is a leading international developer and operator of cellular telephone services worldwide primarily in emerging markets operating across Latin America and Africa.
The company provides affordable, widely accessible and readily available cellular telephony services to more than 30 million customers in 13 emerging markets in these continents.
The success of Tigo is based on the triple ‘A’ business model which stands for Affordability, Accessibility and Availability. This guarantees that our subscribers experience the best services at the most affordable rates throughout our 10 regions of Ghana and beyond.
Our vision is to be the ‘Most consumed Digital service provider in urban areas.
Our overall vision for Millicom Africa is to have the 180 million people (in Sub Saharan Africa) connect to dream, work and achieve.
We provide services for people who want to stay in touch, belong to communities and to be informed and entertained, enabling them to express their emotions and enhance their lives
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager will have a core responsibility of;
• Contributing to Tigo’s strategic goals;
• Continually improving the present (and future) performance of Tigo Ghana;
• Creating team spirit based on the Tigo Values;
• Stimulating innovation and consumer focus throughout the operation;
• Managing Tigo’s relationship with the Dealers;
• Developing distribution channels for new and existing products;
• Growing the retail universe;
• Managing stock within territory and
• Coordinating all distribution and airtime sales issues.
The ideal candidate for this role will be required to strategically plan and oversee the mutual business developments of dealers and Tigo Ghana in a specified Geography and will also be responsible for:
• Handling Tigo’s investments and business processes to a select Dealer;
• Delivering Tigo field capability in the assigned territory;
• Identifying staff training and development needs and implementing necessary actions;
• Setting goals and objectives for direct reports, monitoring progress and maintaining motivation within the team.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration or Business related courses;
• Two (2) years of managerial experience with field and operational experience preferably in an FMCG;
• Must be a team player with good negotiation skills;
• Good leadership skills
• Numerate with a good background in Finance.
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 20 July, 2016
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You’ll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.