Posted on :
20 May, 2016
20 May, 2016
Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A., operators of Tigo, is a leading international developer and operator of cellular telephone services worldwide primarily in emerging markets operating across Latin America and Africa.
The company provides affordable, widely accessible and readily available cellular telephony services to more than 30 million customers in 13 emerging markets in these continents.
The success of Tigo is based on the triple ‘A’ business model which stands for Affordability, Accessibility and Availability. This guarantees that our subscribers experience the best services at the most affordable rates throughout our 10 regions of Ghana and beyond.
Job Title: Strategy Project Manager
We are looking for an accomplished self-starter who shares in our entrepreneurial spirit to join our team as Strategy Project Manager.
The successful candidate must have a solid background in project management and experience using the Balanced Scorecard methodology as a tool for aligning projects with organizational strategy.
• Work closely with organisational leaders to coordinate, support, challenge and ensure the on-track delivery of key strategic initiatives
• Develop, implement and successfully maintain the Balanced Scorecard process across multiple departments
• Monitor the effectiveness of the Balanced Scorecard process and provide recommendations
• Prepare a dashboard to review performance levels against defined targets
• Analyse cases of low performance to identify the cause and forecast future output
• Deliver project management, strategic planning and implementation support for key organizational initiatives as assigned by the Senior Management Team.
• Lead selected program based special projects that require cross-functional engagement with key staff across the organization and with external stakeholders, as appropriate
• A Bachelor or Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification is required.A PRINCE2/ PMP qualification is desired;
• Minimum of three (3) years telecommunications experience, five (5) years experience in a Program Manager capacity and two (2) years in a management capacity;
• Extensive experience of project delivery, complex stakeholder management and organisational change and development;
• Ability to ramp up quickly on strategic projects outside of comfort zone.Advanced Program Management skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Significant cross functional experience, including project management, research, customer experience, marketing, sales and telecommunications operations
• Experience working with senior management team or executive committee is desired
• Experience in facilitation of multi-disciplinary teams
• Excellent Change Management skills
• Passionate individual who is able to make informed technical and business decisions
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online
Click Here To Apply for Head Of Distribution