Head of Information Technology (IT Lead, Ghana) Vacancies
Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd is a leading road safety, transport and logistics consulting company.
Our Client, an international and leading logistics organisation is seeking for suitably qualified persons for immediate employment for the position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions company-wide.
Other key responsibilities shall include:
- Managing all IT positions including, but not limited to, network administration; software application programming and maintenance and process e-commerce administration and support as well as providing team training as required
- Developing the department’s annual budget and business plan
- Providing leadership to the strategic planning process for all IT related needs of the Company
- Liaising with other senior managers of the Company to determine short and long term resource allocation requirements and priorities for hardware and software technology projects, programmes and other activities
- Planning, implementing and executing projects and programmes on the basis of agreed priorities, budget and timelines as well as leads and directs routine IT staff meetings and project reviews
Required Skills or Experience
The successful candidate must have:
- A degree in Information Communication Technology from a recognised university, a Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Logistics/Supply Chain experience (Technology, Consumer, Healthcare, Automotive sectors)
- A minimum of 8-10 years experience within an IT department, accompanied with a wide experience at senior level in a service oriented business
- An excellent business/commercial acumen
- An effective communication skill/interpersonal understanding
- An achievement drive and initiative
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate at senior level
How To Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should log on to www.toptechghana.com, click on logistics and follow the procedure of registration. CVs must be sent to: [email protected]
Closing date: 27 Sep, 2011