Developing and delivering integrated communications plans to support the business ambition of doubling the size of the company while reducing the environmental imprint
Job Title: Assistant Manager , Internal Communications
- Manage internal events and engagements when proposed either by global or the Country Leadership team.
- Manage the commissioning, content creation and delivery of local internal communications materials, on budget and on time.
- Provide practical internal communication support to the various functions of the business as well as the Corporate Relations Manager.
- Develop feedback mechanisms for employee requirements for internal communications.
- Manage existing internal communications channels and help develop new areas of employee communication / interaction.
- Manage country website.
- Support the Company’s Transformation Agenda.
- Work with Global and Africa communications teams to ensure that employee engagement campaigns and other communications needs are seamlessly delivered in line with agreed plan and timescale.
- Add value to local audiences by re-purposing global content and distributing internally.
Measurements / KPIs
- Ensuring that all published messages are professionally written – concise, accurate and clear.
- Timely update of website.
- Timely delivery of all messages/publications.
- Flawless execution of company events and internal campaigns.
- Achieve a positively engaged and committed work force.