Posted on :
15 Dec, 2017
15 Dec, 2017
Provide support to the Channel and Category Development Manager (CCD) by translating category strategies into execution plans for the various channels and categories to deliver the volume and turnover objectives of the business. Ideal for someone with at least 5 years’ experience in a sales role. Field sales experience and marketing will be additional advantage.
Job Title: Assistant Channel and Category Manager, Home Care
· Develop and Translate promotional briefs into executable plans for implementation in the various channels
· Work with CCD to develop channel strategies for growth
· Work closely with shopper marketing manager to sign off Point of Sales materials to drive visibility of the brand/category in the various channels and point of sale.
· Market visits to inspect jobs, review brand performance vs competition and entrench customer/consumer focus.
· Monitor promotion and activations for S&OP Process and track ROI
Key Performance Indicator’s
· Implement activities that to Deliver/ land the month and quarter plan
· USG and Market Share of small ‘C’
· Manage the execution of Promotions
· Distribution Key Performance Indicator’s/ Core of the Core: are all SKUs that make 60% Unilever´s Revenue (CotC), Forecasting accuracy