Posted on :
8 Feb, 2019
8 Feb, 2019
On the 2nd July 2018 Unilever completed the sale of the Spreads Business and it is now under the new ownership of KKR as “Upfield”, therefore any successful applicants will be employed by “Upfield Foods” not Unilever.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – North (Kumasi)
The Regional Sales Manager will lead CD resources in Northern Ghana to achieve growth targets by guiding the team to leverage quarterly operator and distributor initiatives to grow with existing customers and expand reach to customers. This role will require development and execution of annual plans aligned to both the strategic agendas of key accounts and Field Sales.
Main Job Responsibilities
· Leading, coaching and developing CD team within geography
· Strategically targeting and executing new business prospects (Operator, 70% of time and Distributor, 30% of time)
· Full execution of Annual Operating Plan and quarterly initiatives
· Lead and train team to expand reach to Regional Distributor Chains
· Cultivating relationships with distributors to better promote Upfield products
· Lead and train team to partner with restaurant executives and chefs to develop and grow their business
· Lead and train team to partner with Distributor to accelerate their market growth through training & collaborating with their Sales teams and executing marketing programs.
· Manage Trade funds’ investments (Distributor Marketing Programs & Operator Purchase Programs)
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years sales experience in foodservice or equivalent required
· 3+ years of people management experience
· Sales Analysis and Branded Executional Experience
· Proven track record of sales growth
· High Degree of Business & financial acumen and a Continuous Improvement Mindset
· Experience in Sales Analysis and Disciplined execution
· Inspirational leadership and coaching skills
· Ability to develop senior-level customer relationships and an experienced negotiator (trade and operator)
Your Personal Power! :-
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
How to Apply
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!