Vodafone in Ghana is an operating company of Vodafone Group Plc., the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States.
Vodafone is the only total communications solutions provider – mobile, fixed lines, internet, voice and data – and is currently unmatched in providing fixed line and internet services – the leader and the first choice for Ghanaians. We are the secondly ranked operator in mobile with a huge potential to take over the market. As a corporate body, we value our customers and constantly build key relationships with the private sector and government. Our goal is to be the communications leader in an increasingly connected world. We aim to provide the kind of innovative and responsive service for which the Vodafone Group is recognized worldwide.
Job Title: Executive Head of Sales, Ashanti & Northern Region
The Executive Head is responsible for over-seeing Vodafone’s operations in the Ashanti and Northern Regions and leading a team of motivated employees to deliver on the Regional Strategy.
- Sales & Distribution Strategy: To implement and advise on regional sales and distribution strategy for all channels to drive growth in market share.
- Shape future direction of Vodafone’s acquisition offers for Mobile Financial Services Business customers
- Shape future direction of the Fixed Business by driving acquisition for Fixed Products and serve as the link between major stakeholders
- Customer Experience and CXX delivery
- Managing Profit and Loss
- Developing Sales and Distribution capabilities
Masters/Equivalent degree in Sales & Marketing or related fields.
- English – Fluent
- Relevant Local language – Conversational
Experience / Skill Requirements:
- Experience in delivering marketing insights and leading strategy within a large and complex organisation
- Degree holder (MA/MSC in Business related area or over 5 years’ experience in senior position)
- Experience in the Mobile money services industry in emerging markets
- Experience in the Fixed industry in emerging markets
- Understanding and proven capability of working within an environment of rapid operational and cultural changes.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams of the organization to resolve issues
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
KEY OUTPUTS / METRICS
- Numeric Distribution Growth
- Product Sales Performance Indicators
- Revenue Growth
- Customer acquisition. ADSL/MBB/MDP
- POS visibility and Gross Activations
- Business and Regional Market Share Index
- Monetisation of existing fixed network resources
- Growth in customer base