To drive Mobile Financial Services business with regards to product distribution, profitability and increase Vodafone Ghana market share.
Job Title: Vodafone Cash Development Manager
Key accountabilities and deliverables
- Drive the strategic direction of Vodafone Cash in the region by owning the vision of the service.
- Act as the primary support person for Vodafone Cash within the region
- Manage Agents profitability
- Manage Vodafone Cash distributor(s) to achieve set sales & distribution targets.
- Ensure Area Development Representatives adhere to distribution best practices in recruiting, on-boarding and managing agents
- Drive key distributors to achieve distribution logistics compliance
- Ensure AML & Compliance objectives is achieved in the area of jurisdiction
- Communication of Vodafone Cash’s vision to Vodafone Cash Distributors
- Achievement of numeric distribution growth targets
- Achievement of revenue and subscriber growth targets
- Achievement of Quality Gross Adds targets
- Achievement of Liquidity targets
- Achievement of Active agent
- Achievement of Training and Audit targets
- Ensure trade visibility standards are met
- Reduce out of stock at through the channel
- Timely delivery of market intelligence report
- Lead strategies that drive acquisition of Vodafone cash Revenue Generating Subscribers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or a related subject.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in FMCG or a related field
- Effective team player
- Conversant with Microsoft Office and Project management and business process skills